Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy NaNoWriMo!


Best Valentines day ever, 2015. 


Happy National Novel Writing Month! As much as I applaud everyone who has set forth on the personal quest to write 50k words this month, I will not be joining in the fun. It's a nobel pursuit, and I know from experience that it is equal parts fun and terrible, however I just don't have the time. Good luck to everyone giving it a shot for either the first or five hundredth time! 

So in honor of NaNo, I am going to do something entirely different. Along side my poetic partner in crime, Rebecca, we are going to do a simple call-and-response sort of thing here on my blog, consisting of photos, poems and/or short fiction/non-fiction. Nice mixed bag. This photo is the first one- now Rebecca needs to respond to this doughnut-face double exposure in any way she sees fit. I even threw in a caption for extra inspiration. 

Have a wonderful November!  Whether you are writing a novel, planning Thanksgiving or recovering from a Halloween candy-coma in this dark, post daylight savings world we now live in- whatever you are doing, I hope it's RAD. 


Maria xoxo










2 comments:

Rebecca Ladbrook said...

Girl invisible
Blood beneath the street
Breath in the wild air

Run now, hard and fast and free
Grasp that shadow - it is you

Kelsey Austin Threatte said...

I feel famous!!!! Love this!!!