Sunday, March 15, 2015

Story Day 12


~

“Okay, so far so familiar.  What’s the deal here do you think? She was desperate for answers and not half as calm about the situation as her new companion appeared to be.
“Forgive me for not having all the answers...”  He sat down, indicating for Casey to follow.
“This place, it just doesn't feel right – you know?  I don’t know what’s going on, at first I thought maybe alien abduction…”  Casey snorted, trying to stifle a laugh and failing.  Zack shrugged.
“Yeah, yeah, I know, that whole scene has been pretty well debunked but the car not working,,, the lights…

“But in the facility, it did feel like an interview.” Zack’s face completely fell as he spoke. “I have no idea how long I was there or why, but it felt like I was being tested. Other people came into other rooms, and then left again. Strange things would happen, like the hallway being on fire and then not. Our rooms would change temperature out of nowhere, then stop. Lights and sounds would appear and then go away. It was like someone was monitoring all our activities, judging us. I don’t know what they did with the ones that disappeared.” 




Go HERE to start at the beginning. 



No comments: