Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day 28- Animated

Animated

The love is in the fish guts, so I'm told,
my friend for life explained as coffee spills.
The fortuneteller's lines are in the fold.

The light grows dim, we sit and sip till cold.
Her story's unbelievable; the thrills!
The love is in the fish guts, so I'm told.

We count our graying hairs but don't grow old;
at least the end was never drowened in pills.
The fortuneteller's lines are in the fold.

Our tiny room we share is full of mold-
with every word another wish fufills.
The love is in the fish guts, so I'm told.

In this strange world our lot are bought and sold.
Sulking alone will never pay the bills;
the fortuneteller's lines are in the folds.

So let us see how this will all unfold,
we stand together and look at the hills.
The love is in the fish guts, so I'm told;
the fortuneteller's lines are in the fold.

No comments: