Saturday, April 12, 2014

Poetry Project, day 11

Blood Moon Baby

The moon makes some crazy and blue
as light somersaults through our air. 
All I know, baby, is I'm crazy for you. 

The Blood Moon casts a fine red hue.
Gaze freely on her magnetic glare.
The moon makes some crazy and blue. 

Your life brings joy and pondering views-
such wonders our eyes do find rare. 
All I know, baby, is I'm crazy for you. 

Presence and peace, so small and new. 
We're high in your shine- cannot but stare. 
The moon make some crazy and blue.

Ignore the doubters, they think they knew
what you'd be, a cures, a fate we'd share. 
All I know, baby, is I'm crazy for you. 

To us, you are all, our love and our glue-
your blood moon sister, a pair with flare. 
The moon makes some crazy and blue,
but all I know, baby, is I'm crazy for you. 


No comments: