Sunday, March 20, 2011

Catfish Productions on Twitter, we've caved to the man.

Alright everyone, Catfish Productions, the entertainment media company founded by Nicole and I in 2009, has entered the modern world. We're on Twitter. Gasp, I know, scary. I'm not going to say I was wrong, because I hate being wrong, but Twitter, so far, is sort of fun. At least it's fun when you follow people who actually have interesting news to post or things to say, and when you share the account with your friend 3000 miles away. That's super fun. AND every time I post on there (I can't bring myself to say Tweet yet, just so stupid), Nicole's new iphone buzzes and explodes. Something about that makes me smile. Bwhahahah.

So, I stand by what I said about Twitter taking over the world and melting our brains HERE, but I've been wary of a Terminator like future for a long time now (I think I used that reference already once before, oh well), so I think I'll be OK.

Promotional message time: Check out Catfish Productions on Twitter! Follow us or we'll start a rumor about you. Don't think we won't. Also, if you haven't already, like us on Facebook while your at it. Spread the social networking love everywhere there is love to spread. I'm not promising it will be worth your wile, but come on, take a chance on Catfish. If you love Catfish, Catfish will love you back, and you can never have enough love.

Alright, that's enough links for one day. Off to sort postcards.

               Look at those faces, who can say no to Catfish?

~major7th

1 comment:

DeeRoo said...

ugh....now the madness has truly started!!