Monday, April 13, 2009

About to be WET

Why is it raining? I have to walk from the CAC to the Coliseum to my car to go home in a half an hour, and its raining! I don’t have an umbrella and I have my red bag today packed with books that WILL get wet the moment I step outside. Why did no one tell me it was going to rain today? I even checked the weather this morning!

If I could dance I would dance like Beyoncé across the parking lot/two lane road/other parking lot through the rain to my car, but I can’t so the world is spared that embarrassing sight. I have been listening to “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)” all day/watching the music video and really wish I could dance. Or looked like Beyoncé, either would be cool. Sorry Jen, I know how you feel about her, but I can’t help it, I’m a fan.

Between listening to that song and “I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’” I really want to shake it.

I can’t believe its raining. I don’t even have a hood.

I have a better blog planned, but no time to write it. I am sure I will get to it eventually, probably tomorrow when I am putting off studying for my last PR test. Get ready.

Some guy just came into the Gallery and said something to me, but I have my head phones in my ears and I did not hear him. I am pretending I did not notice him say anything. Man I am a weirdo. He probably said something like “want this hundred dollar bill I just found?” or “I have an extra umbrella if you want it” but I will never know.

Ok, gotta go prepare myself for the rain. I am not in the mood to swim.

“If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it”

Can’t argue with that logic.

~major7th~

2 comments:

Jacques said...

I only have one thing to say...GRRR.
I still love you.

foobella said...

It's okay, Maria. I'm a bonafide rock N roll chick, but I have two Destiny's Child cds and I'm not ashamed to say it. =)