Friday, March 13, 2009

Shout out…

…to my mom. Hey mom! Thanks for sending me blog edits! Because we all know Maria can’t spell. Ha ha, lets all laugh at her. But seriously, don’t, its getting old (Nicole). Just kidding, I love Nicole. I make fun of her enough that I think we will always be even.

Also, notice how the title of my blog fed right into the first sentence? This is how my mom starts a lot of her e-mails to me. I have been meaning to comment on this for a while, because I find it funny and cute. It’s always something like SUBJECT: I forgot to tell you… E-MAIL: …that you need to check the oil in your car! Or, SUJECT: Thought you might be interested…E-MAIL: …in this article about your school because I read your campus newspaper (online) more than you do! One of these days I am going to get one that says something like SUBJECT: Just wanted to let you know…E-MAIL: …your cat died. I think Kelsey got an e-mail from her dad like this one time. It was something like SUBJECT: Your mother’s not pregnant…E-MAIL:…but your hamsters dead.


I have one more class till spring break. Why can’t he just cancel it? No one is going to even be there, it will be pointless. Oh well, I have actually finished the book for that class, so for once I am prepared for class, so we might as well have class.
Oh man, I have the perfect picture for this blog of Joe pulling his skin off, but its on my camera still and I am at the library. Too bad, I will have to put it up later. I will find something else random that’s already on my photobucket account. This is good.



Photobucket


Ciao!



The Great Happiness Contest
(This happens a lot)


First Women: I’m perfectly happy. I love my husband and we have two darling children. I certinally don’t need any change in my lot.



Me: You miserable nits, I have a Nobel Peace Prize, fourteen published novels, six lovers, a town house, a box at the Metropolitan Opera, I fly a plane, I fix my own car, and I can do eighteen push-ups before breakfast, that is, if you’re interested in numbers.

All The Women: Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill.”

~The Female Man by Joanna Russ


HA. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with the first women by quoting this passage from the book I am currently reading, I just think what 'Me' says is funny. As long as people are happy, it does not matter how many Nobel prizes they have.

~major7th~

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

those poor hamsters... all of them.
PS- ice cream dinner = best decision ever

foobella said...

She edits me, too, Maria. ;)